Enjoying the Mom Hat & Margaritas












Hi there and Welcome to Mom Hat & Margaritas! I am Nichoelle, a mother of two and longtime hunny to my fiance who I met at 21 (referring as husband and wife at this point), residing in a North Phoenix suburb with our two dogs, where I own and operate a small business from home. Being a stay at home mom is rewarding and certainly is not always easy, but one thing that comes easy... is getting lost in! Forgetting that aside from being an amazing parent, professional diaper changer, laundry mountain magician, cleaner of the things, on call chef and nurse to your soldiers... you are so much more. Being a homemaker is time consuming whether you work or not, and it's easy to put the ones you love before yourself daily. I am guilty of getting sucked into full time mom brain, being a helicopter mom, and somewhere along the line forgetting how to be a happy and good parent. I forgot to take care of me, and I nearly broke. To say it takes a village is an understatement, more often than not I wonder if I am doing it right, and I am constantly learning from other moms applying new tools to life. One of my biggest reasons for Mom Hat & Margaritas is to share many of the tools that I have found to be so helpful to my family, home, lifestyle, and bank account in hopes that one or many of these tools can be helpful to someone finding their new balance.


Balancing time between business and parenting daytime can be tricky, so I always have crafts & snacks ready to go for the moments they will let me rock and roll, easy healthy snacks and educational entertainment are a must at our house for more than obvious reasons. Life hacks for saving money is one of my favorite thrills, kids grow fast and shoes, clothes and college do not come cheap. Mom jeans and a t-shirt is still my look a few times a week, but about a year ago I cleared my closet out down to 40 items and rebuilt. I'm excited to share how I have been able to keep our family wardrobe updated for nearly nothing and sometimes for free. We love to take on small and big DIYs, the hunny and I took on some home renovation projects in our first home together, and look forward to it again in our next home. Living in a time that everyone is constantly plugged in and consumed by technology, we love to unplug and connect with nature as often as possible by finding new places to go camping. We get dirty, but I like to think we clean up nice. I look forward to sharing in life's ventures whether we are up or we are down, the mom hat is always on & thank goodness for a good Margarita!


I am so excited to have you here and thank you for coming by, 

Nichoelle 

Comments

Popular Posts